To quote a Mormon icon, "this is the right place."
But I want to be completely honest. THIS BLOG IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION. It's about us.
My reason for this particular blog was to create a forum where anyone from any background can come and hear what it's like to be different. (and maybe discover that we're not all that different)
As my profile says, I'm a Mormon. Have been all my life and will probably be one forever. That makes me different than probably many of you, but the same at the same time, each of us has our own beliefs and our our qualities.
To many it seems that these differences are insurmountable.
I disagree.
That's the point of this blog. I promise to be perfectly honest here, and I hope that by learning about me you can learn about yourself and discover that maybe we're not so different.
So don't change that dial. Feel free to comment, ask questions, or just keep tabs on me.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment